In It Together: NAVAIR at Sea-Air-Space Expo
Representatives from several Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) program offices will conduct briefings in Booth 1701 and other locations at the Navy League's annual Sea-Air-Space Exposition Aug. 2-4 at National Harbor, Maryland.
This year, NAVAIR will broadcast its booth speakers on NAVAIR's LinkedIn page.
Briefs will showcase the people, products and platforms highlighting existing and future naval aviation systems, services and platforms, including:
- Vice Adm. Dean Peters will give a NAVAIR overview, its transition to a mission-aligned organization and the benefits reaped including a more efficient, effective airworthiness and flight clearance process.
- Maj. Gen. Greg Masiello, Program Executive Officer for Air Anti-Submarine Warfare, Assault & Special Missions (PEO(A)), will share a portfolio overview.
- Rear Adm. Joseph Hornbuckle, Commander, Fleet Readiness Centers, and Roy Harris, executive director, COMFRC, will discuss Naval Sustainment System-Aviation progress.
- Capt. Pete Arrobio, E-2/C-2 Airborne Command & Control Systems Program Office program manager, will discuss E-2/C-2 updates and its progress on its mission-capable aircraft goal.
- Capt. Michael Orr, Airborne Electronic Attack Systems program manager, will discuss recent capability milestones and accomplishments.
- Capt. Kenneth Sterbenz, Aircraft Launch and Recovery Equipment program manager, will discuss program accomplishments and the future of ALRE.
- Col. Tamara Campbell, Advanced Tactical Aircraft Protection Systems program manager, will discuss the diverse aircraft survivability systems that provide deterrence and counter threat protection.
Members of NAVAIR’s Office of Small Business Programs will also be in Booth 1701 throughout the event to discuss the process of how to conduct business with NAVAIR.
To view a complete list of speakers, topics and times as of July 19, visit NAVAIR’s Sea Air Space Briefing Schedule. Updates to the schedule will be posted at the link and via social media.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest.
The annual SAS Expo is open to active duty, reserve and retired U.S. military personnel, U.S. government employees and contractors, members of Congress and their staffs, invited guests of the Navy League, representatives of exhibiting companies and foreign embassies and Navy League members. The expo is not open to the general public. For more information, visit https://www.seaairspace.org/.