Naval Air Warfare Center Training Systems Division (NAWCTSD) Procurement Administrative Lead Time (PALT) Meeting and Industry Networking
Date & Time: November 8, 2022 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Opening Remarks
- Procurement Overview
- Questions and Answers
- Closing Remarks
Tech Grove Building 4 (PIV)
12809 Science Drive
Orlando, FL. 32826
Purpose: Provide updated information and answer questions about ongoing acquisitions, formally announced
VIRTUAL: Attendees can register via Zoom link.
IN-PERSON: RSVP is required. Attendees can respond by emailing [email protected]
The following information is required for registration:
- Business Email address
Confirmation: An automated PALT confirmation email will be sent to registrants with instructions for attendance.
Rules of Engagement:
- In-person attendance must RSVP or individual may not have access to the event due to seating restrictions
- In-person attendance limited to 50 total participants
- Procurements discussed will be limited to what has been formally announced via SAM.Gov, TSIS or the NAWCTSD Business Opportunities webpage
- Source selection sensitive or contractor proprietary information will not be discussed
- No classified information, including Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), will be discussed
- NAWCTSD Program Directors, or their deputies, will attend to provide the status
Please join NAWCTSD Leadership and Program Directors for ‘Quick Chats’ immediately following the 08 Nov PALT session. Quick Chats will be held in-person at the Tech Grove to provide an opportunity for Industry to interact on a one-on-one basis with NAWCTSD personnel. Carving out time on our calendars for office calls and meetings between Industry & NAWCTSD can be frustrating and fraught with schedule changes, often taking months to align. Quick Chats is designed to alleviate this frustration and aims to get us connected to quickly assess if there is a potential match in terms of Industry offerings and Government needs. As the name implies, Quick Chats is designed with speed in mind, so please be mindful of the time so that others have the opportunity to make connections.”
Leticia Lapp, NAWCTSD, Industry Outreach, [email protected], 407-380-4411