Naval Air Warfare Center Training Systems Division (NAWCTSD) virtual Procurement Administrative Lead Time (vPALT) Meeting and Industry Networking
Dates and Times: 2nd Tuesday of every other month from 1:30-3:30 p.m. (1330-1530)
- November 10, 2020 (Virtual Participation Only)
- January 12, 2021
- March 9, 2021
- May 11, 2021
- July 13, 2021
- September 14, 2021
- November 9, 2021
These events are scheduled as virtual, presently. Industry should to be sure to check the available resources to determine any changes with the regards to the NAWCTSD PALTs venue. Changes or updates will be published on this (www.navair.navy.mil/nawctsd/PALT) webpage, BetaSam.gov and via NAWCTSD social media sites: Twitter, @NSA_Orlando and linkedIn.com/company/nawctsd.
Date & Time: November 10, 2020, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- Opening Remarks
- Procurement Overview
- Questions and Answers
- Closing Remarks
Purpose: Provide updated information and answer questions about ongoing acquisitions, formally announced on at least one of the sites or activities listed; Beta.Sam.gov and/or TSIS, or the NAWCTSD Business Opportunities webpage.
Registration: Attendees *must* register to attend. Attendees can register via Zoom link.
The following information is required for registration:
- Participation Phone Number
- Business Email address
Registration and Participation is limited to 1 representative per organization
Send questions or concerns to: [email protected]
Confirmation: A vPALT confirmation email with instructions to all registrants
Anonymous Text Number: The Q&A anonymous text number provided during PALT opening remarks.
Rules of Engagement:
- Representation of your organization should be limited to one representative per PALT session
- NAWCTSD will introduce principals (VIPS, PMs, PCOs/CS, Legal) and provide opening remarks
- NAWCSD will provide procurement overview and Q&As
- Procurements discussed will be limited to what has been formally announced via Beta.Sam.Gov, TSIS or the NAWCTSD Business Opportunities webpage
- Source selection sensitive or contractor proprietary information will not be disclosed
- No classified information including For Official Use Only (FOUO) will be discussed
- NAWCTSD Program Directors or their deputies will attend each session to address the status of any ongoing acquisition within their domain
- NAWCTSD Branch Head Procuring Contracting Officers (PCO) or their deputies will attend each session to address the status of any ongoing acquisition within their domain
- Facilitator will field the questions to applicable competency representatives and ensures questions will be concise, and adequately answered to the satisfaction of the panel and participants.
Point of Contact:
Diana Teel - NAWCTSD, Industry Outreach Director, [email protected], 407-380-4903