Naval Air Warfare Center Training Systems Division (NAWCTSD) Procurement Administrative Lead Time (PALT) Meeting and Industry Networking
Dates and Times: 2nd Tuesday of every other month from 1:30-3:30 p.m. (1330-1530)\
- September 14, 2021 (Virtual)
- November 9, 2021
These are scheduled as virtual events. Industry should to be sure to check the available resources to determine any changes with the regards to the NAWCTSD PALTs venue. Changes or updates will be published on this (www.navair.navy.mil/nawctsd/PALT) webpage, BetaSam.gov and via NAWCTSD social media sites: Twitter, @NSA_Orlando and linkedIn.com/company/nawctsd.
Date & Time: September 14, 2021, 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
- Opening Remarks
- Procurement Overview
- Questions and Answers
- Closing Remarks
Location: Virtual Only
Purpose: Provide updated information and answer questions about ongoing acquisitions, formally announced
Registration: Attendees *must* register to attend. Attendees can register via Zoom link.
The following information is required for registration:
- Business Email address
Confirmation: An automated vPALT confirmation email will be sent to registrants with instructions for attendance.
Rules of Engagement:
- NAWCTSD Opening Remarks
- NAWCSD will provide procurement overview and Q&As
- Procurements discussed will be limited to what has been formally announced via Beta.Sam.Gov, TSIS or the NAWCTSD Business Opportunities webpage
- Source selection sensitive or contractor proprietary information will not be discussed
- No classified information, including Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), will be discussed
- NAWCTSD Program Directors, or their deputies, will attend to provide the status updates