NAWCTSD enters into partnerships which offer significant benefits, such as lower costs, collaborative efforts, and development of commercial sources. Lower costs are achieved through cost sharing, expert collaboration, and leveraging of resources including facilities and equipment. Working together allows "re-use" versus "re-development" and joint versus independent development. Development of commercial sources allows transition of Federally-developed technology and uses the strength of the free enterprise system. By pursuing shared objectives, the partners are able to work as a team.
Partnership mechanisms which we utilize include:
- Cooperative Research and Development Agreement
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Memorandum of Agreement
- Inter-service Support Agreement
- Interagency Agreement
- Education Partnership Agreement
- Commercial Service Agreement
- Licensing Agreement
- Click on 2020 Research Compendium for the most current and recently completed NAWCTSD R&D projects in "Training, Human Performance, Modeling & Simulation".
Team Orlando is a partnership of Central Florida-based military, federal government, industry and academic institutions which has united around a common individual mission: improve human performance through the use of modeling, simulation, and training technologies.