Submit A Request
NOTICE: As a result of increases in the Health Protection Condition (HPCON) level, our offices are limited to mission-essential personnel only and maximizing the use of telework for other personnel. This means that we are unable to handle requests sent via traditional methods and can only respond to electronic inquiries while under elevated HPCON levels.
To help ensure proper processing, all FOIA requests should adhere to the following:
1. Describe the specific record(s) you are seeking with enough detail so that a knowledgeable official of the activity may locate the record with a reasonable amount of effort (include descriptive information, time-frame to be searched, contract number, program title and contracting officer, if known).
2. State your willingness to pay all fees or those up to a specified amount.
3. Include your complete personal contact information, including mailing address, telephone number and email address. This expedites communication and release of any responsive documents.
If the documents you seek are held by NAVAIR or NAWCAD Patuxent River, MD, you may use any one of the following methods to submit a Freedom of Information Act request:
- Submit your request online (preferred method) via: https://www.foiaonline.gov/foiaonline/action/public/home
- Submit your request via e-mail to: [email protected]
- Submit your request via mail to:
NAWCAD Command Operations Group
Attn: FOIA Office
47122 Liljencrantz Rd, BLDG 440
Patuxent River, MD 20670