Submit A Request
NOTICE: Our office is maximizing the use of telework. As a result the most efficient way to handle responses to requests is via electronic inquiries.
To help ensure proper processing, all FOIA requests should adhere to the following:
1. Describe the specific record(s) you are seeking with enough detail so that a knowledgeable official of the activity may locate the record with a reasonable amount of effort (include descriptive information, time-frame to be searched, contract number, program title and contracting officer, if known).
2. State your willingness to pay all fees or those up to a specified amount.
3. Include your complete personal contact information, including mailing address, telephone number and email address. This expedites communication and release of any responsive documents.
If the documents you seek are held by NAVAIR or NAWCAD Patuxent River, MD, you may use any one of the following methods to submit a Freedom of Information Act request:
- Submit your request electronically:
- Submit your request via e-mail to:
- Submit your request via mail to:
NAWCAD Operations and Command Staff Office
Attn: FOIA Office
22095 Fortin Circle, Building 1489
Patuxent River, MD 20670