- Relationships provide a foundation from which we will be prepared to tackle problems. Work hard to establish cooperative and supportive relationships both within VX-31 and those we work with.
- Dignity: Treat each other the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Lift each other up. Communicate.
- Open communication in all we do, from long range planning, to flight schedule execution, to aircraft and weapons system test reporting. The only secrets kept at VX-31 are those specific to the capabilities we’re trusted to develop.
- Never pass up an opportunity to teach. Similarly, never pass up an opportunity to learn.
- Start with a focus on the basics. Plan with details in mind.
- We will discover problems. This is the nature of our business. The relationships we build and foster both within VX-31 and those outside will provide the path to a solution. Bring problems forward, but bring your solution as well.
- Personal Accountability – Set a personal example of integrity, readiness, and accomplishment. Never compromise your core values.
- Safety is an active component of everything we do. It is not a stand-alone program and stems from the mindset of being professional and deliberate in everything that we do both on and off-duty.
- Take time to enjoy being a Dust Devil. Our mission is incredibly unique and critically important. Be proud of your contribution to it.
VX-31 Video with audio descriptors
[these videos may take a few minutes to load]