System Requirements Review
Purpose: To ascertain the adequacy of the contractor's efforts in defining system requirements. To determine initial direction and progress of the contractor's system engineering management effort and their convergence to an optimum and complete training system configuration.
Description: The SRR reviews the contractor's understanding of the contract requirements documents (specification, SOW, SOO, contract schedule, etc.).
- Successful completion of all post award activities.
- Published agenda (several days prior to the conference)
- Conference location. The SRR an be held either at a Government or Contractor facility. The location most likely will have been proposed by the contractor in their proposal or discussed and decided upon during the post award conference. The SRR can be combined with the post award conference and held as a single conference.
- Published minutes to include list of attendees.
- Completion of all action items.
- Concurrence from the Government/Contractor IPT members that all issues in the conference agenda have been addressed.
Outputs and Customers:
- If location is a Government facility, then the government must arrange for a conference room, and provide equipment (i.e. video projector) to support presentations. Discuss this with the contractor as they may want to bring their own presentation equipment.