Contracting Officer's Representative (COR)
Defined in FAR 2.101 and DFARS 202.101 as an individual, designated and authorized in writing by the contracting officer, to perform specific technical or administrative functions. CORs may be referred to by other terms, such as Contracting Officer's Technical Representatives (COTRs), Task Order Managers and/or Monitors (TOMs), and Task Order Contracting Officer's Representative (TOCORs).
NAVAIR-Specific COR Training Requirement
The NAVAIR COR training requirements consist of three parts. Once you have completed all three parts, you may request a completion certificate from the PCO.
- Part 1. PowerPoint Slides."NAVAIR Specific COR Training".
- Part 2. Videos. There are four videos:
- NAVAIR Specific COR Training (31:25)
- WAWF Training (5:05)
- COR Forms (1:07)
- Contractors in the Workplace (59:11)
- Part 3. NAVAIR Specific COR Training Case Studies
To access the training choose the appropriate link below: