Procurement Administrative Lead Time (PALT)
These meetings provide updated information and status of ongoing acquisitions, which have been formally announced via
FedBizOpps, Navy Electronic Commerce Online or the Training and simulation Industry Symposium (TSIS). There is
no agenda; this is industry's opportunity to ask questions about ongoing acquisitions.
Upcoming Meeting Schedule:
- November 13, 2018
- January 8, 2019
- March 12, 2019
- May 14, 2019
- July 9, 2019
- September 10, 2019
- November 12, 2019
Day, Time and Location:
- Second Tuesday of the Month
- 1:30 - 3:00 P.M.
- Partnership III Rooms 321 A&B
3039 Technology Parkway
Orlando, FL 32826
Event Parking and Signup:
Rules of Engagement:
All visitors are required to sign-in providing their Full Name, Company Name, E-mail Address and
- Introduce principals (VIPs, PMs, PCOs/CS, Legal) and provide opening remarks.
- Q&A session using a panel format.
- Procurements discussed will be limited to what has been formally announced via FedBizOpps, Navy
Electronic Commerce Online or TSIS.
- Source Selection sensitive or contractor proprietary information will not be disclosed.
- No classified information including For Official Use Only (FOUO) will be discussed.
NAWCTSD Program Directors or their deputies will attend each session to address the status of any
ongoing acquisition within their domain.
NAWCTSD Branch Head Procuring Contracting Officers (PCO) or their deputies will attend each session
to address the status of any ongoing acquisition within their domain.
Facilitator will field the questions to applicable competency representatives and ensures questions
are satisfactorily answered.
For more information contact NAWCTSD Business Support Lead: Diana Teel
E-mail: Business Support Team
Telephone: (407) 380-4903