Joint service forum provides advancement in safety, reliability, maintainability and readiness of all DoD aircraft by improving their electrical wire and interconnect (EWIS) and fiber optic cable systems.
- Improve reliability
- Reduce inventory
- Reduce cycle time
- Reduce ownership cost
Responding to warfighter wiring requirements
JSWAG Secure Site
Looking for the JSWAG Secure site?
The CAC enabled JSWAG site allows you to:
- Submit an Action Chit
- View committee chair contact information
- Browse the document library
- Nominate/Vote for the Lu Roberts Award winner
How to submit an Action Chit
This PDF tutorial shows how to submit an Action Chit via the JSWAG Secure Site. View the tutorial.
How to order DVDs
The Wiring Awareness (806881), Fiber Optic Awareness (806707) and Joint Service Wiring Manual Maintenance Techniques (806994) DVDs can be ordered by calling 888-743-4662 or by submitting a ticket at http://www.dimoc.mil/customer/contact.htmlOpens New Window.
Fall 2016 JSWAG/JFOWG Meeting
The Fall 2016 TIM is scheduled for September 6-7, 2016 at MCAS Cherry Point, NC. Please email email@example.com if interested in attending.
MIL-HDBK-525- Electrical Wiring Interconnect System (EWIS) Integrity
The newly released MIL-HDBK-525 is now available for download via the Assist WebsiteOpens New Window.
MIL-HDBK-522-Guidelines for Inspection of Aircraft Electrical Wiring Interconnect Systems
The MIL-HDBK-522 is now available for download via the Assist WebsiteOpens New Window.
- ASEMICAPOpens New Window
- ASSIST Quick SearchOpens New Window
- C-Wrap Side Entry Repair Sleeve Installation ProcedureOpens New Window
- Cold Applied Splice ApplicationOpens New Window
- Connector ID SystemOpens New Window
- Defense ImageryOpens New Window
- DLA Mil Specs & DrawingsOpens New Window
- DLA Land and Maritime QPDOpens New Window
- DoD Dictionary of Military TermsOpens New Window
- Heatless Splice Application VideoOpens New Window
- Joint Deficiency Reporting SystemOpens New Window
- NATEC (Technical Data)Opens New Window
- NAVAIR Wiring QPLOpens New Window
- Naval Safety CenterOpens New Window