JSWAG (Joint Services Wiring Action Group) is a joint service forum providing advancements in safety, reliability, maintainability and readiness of all DoD aircraft through the improvement of electrical wire and interconnect systems (EWIS) and fiber optic cable systems.
- Improve reliability
- Reduce inventory
- Reduce cycle time
- Reduce ownership cost
Responding to warfighter wiring requirements
JSWAG Secure Site
Looking for the JSWAG Secure Site?
The CAC enabled JSWAG site allows you to:
- Submit an Action Chit
- View committee chair contact information
- Browse the document library
- Nominate/Vote for the Lu Roberts Award winner
MIL-HDBK-1646: Selection of Electrical Contacts, Connectors, and Associated Servicing Tools
The newly released MIL-HDBK-1646 is available for download at the ASSIST websiteOpens New Window. Check out the JSWAG Spring 2016 newsletter.
Spring 2017 JSWAG/JFOWG Technical Interchange Meeting
The Spring 2017 TIM is scheduled for February 28 - March 2, details forthcoming. Please check back later for more information. Thank you!
How to Order DVDs
The Wiring Awareness (806881), Fiber Optic Awareness (806707), and Joint Service Wiring Manual Maintenance Techniques (806994) DVDs can be ordered by calling 888-743-4662 or by submitting a ticket at the DIMOC website.
MIL-HDBK-522: Guidelines for Inspection of Aircraft Electrical Wiring Interconnect Systems
The newly released MIL-HDBK-522 is available for download at the ASSIST websiteOpens New Window.
MIL-HDBK-525: Electrical Wiring Interconnect System (EWIS) Integrity Program
The newly released MIL-HDBK-525 is available for download at the ASSIST websiteOpens New Window.
- C-Wrap Side Entry Repair Sleeve Installation Procedure VideoOpens New Windo
- Cold Applied Splice Application VideoOpens New Window
- DLA Mil Specs & DrawingsOpens New Window
- DLA Qualified Products DatabaseOpens New Win
- DoD Dictionary of Military TermsOpens New Window
- Heatless Splice Application VideoOpens New Window
- NAVAIR Wiring Systems QPLOpens New Window
- Naval Safety CenterOpens New Window