NAVAL ACQUISITION INTERN PROGRAM (NAIP)
The Naval Acquisition Intern Program (NAIP) provides professional development to promote the growth of entry-level professionals in finance, contracting, logistics, science and engineering. It’s an incredibly important initiative within the Navy to build the acquisition workforce.
This three-year, paid program will provide you with the opportunity to become a skilled civilian employee, ready to aid in NAVAIR’s continued success. After completion, you’ll have what it takes to be a well-rounded, high-performing, acquisition professional. As an NAIP intern, you’ll find:
- Full-time developmental jobs in various acquisition career fields
- Structured career planning
- On-the-job and classroom training
- Rotational assignments at different locations
- Progress reviews
- Opportunity to participate in advanced degree college programs
- Option to earn special acquisition certifications
NAIP vacancies are posted on the USAJOBS website http://www.usajobs.gov. Current open positions can be found by going to the USAJOBS website; click on the "search jobs" button, and perform a keyword search for "Naval Acquisition Development Program" or "NADP"; review the listings for the job series for which you are interested; click on the announcement and follow the application instructions.
If you've already attended an event,
If you have not attended an event,