Advanced Systems Integration Laboratory
- Chamber Test Area: 180'Lx180'Wx60'H (32,000 square feet of floor testing area)
- The chamber can accommodate two tactical aircraft (up to 40 tons) or one E6 or Boeing 707 sized aircraft.
- Center-line floor space can accommodate a Boeing 707 aircraft weighing up to 400,000 pounds.
- Chamber isolation (15kHz18GHz) is specified as 100dB. Maximum reflectivity of the RAM varies from 3dB at 30 MHz, to 45dB at 37 GHz.
- "Ushaped" pit under the chamber floor for stimulation equipment; signal cables are passed through ports in the floor
- Preparation area between chamber door and weather door keeps temperature on chamber door steady to prevent warping and provides additional area for testing
- The Operations Control Center (OCC) provides an area where tests can be controlled and viewed and is accessible to networks, simulator displays and SUT cameras
- Filtered Electrical Power
- Support equipment for A/C, Hydraulics, and other aircraft requirements.
- Adjacent to taxiway/runway
- Standard A/C power available